Past Attendees Shared:
"The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences has sent four distinct teams to Preceptors in the Nexus because of how high yield the experience is. The training provides practical strategies for advancing interprofessional education and facilitates meaningful dialogue around crucial topics (e.g. hierarchy)."
- Alexandra Zagoloff, PhD, LP, Assistant Professor and Director of Department Interprofessional Education, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Minnesota
- “Great combo of skills & interactive teaching! Thank you! This has exceeded my expectations."
- “Good stuff. Very relevant. This is long overdue!"
- “I would rate this within the top 5 workshops I have ever attended.”
- “Working together with my team was the most valuable. We created goals and action items since we don't always have enough protected time together, and so we don't forget our excitement!”
- “We valued the opportunity to collaborate with preceptors from other settings and create strategies for change.”
Who Should Attend:
When asked what stakeholders from their own teams would benefit from the training, attendees listed “department chairs, deans of schools,” “clinical program and clinical rotation leaders,” and “senior leaders like VPs, CMO, and medical directors.”
Sign your team up for the next Preceptors in the Nexus: Interprofessional Learning IN Practice!
Download the May 2-3, 2019 Agenda here!