Nexus Summit 2017:
Provocative Ideas for Practical IPE
- Pre- and post-conference workshops have limited enrollment and separate pricing (see table below). Registrants will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Conference registration includes: Opening reception on Sunday evening August 20th; breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks on Monday, August 21 and Tuesday, August 22; online access to learning materials from main conference.
- Monday-only conference registration includes: Opening reception on Sunday evening August 20th; breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks on Monday, August 21; online access to learning materials from main conference.
- Tuesday-only conference registration includes: Breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks on Tuesday, August 22; online access to learning materials from main conference.
- AIHC member rate: American Interprofessional Health Collaborative members will receive a $100 discount on early pricing registration. Please apply the promo code upon checkout to receive your discount. Not a member of AIHC? Join now!
Early Pricing Registration: *Deadline is July 31st, 2017*
|Type of Registration||Early (through July 31)||Regular (Aug. 1 - Aug. 20)|
|Pre- and post-conference workshops||$125 half day, $250 full day||$125 half day, $250 full day|
|Full Conference registration||$595||$670|
|August 21 Only||$350||$400|
|August 22 Only||$240||$275|
|Student Registration (Aug. 21-22)||$200||$200|
|AIHC Member Rate||$495||$670|
|Interprofessional Continuing Education credit||$50||$50|
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any registration questions.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express. We cannot accept paper registration forms or checks.
Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation requests should be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Cancellations received by Tuesday, August 1, 2017 will be refunded the conference registration fee, less a $75 administrative fee. No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellations received after Tuesday, August 1. However, substitutions are allowed prior to the conference start date.
In the unlikely event that this conference is cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be fully refunded registration fees. The National Center cannot be held responsible for any other expenses, including cancellation or change fees assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agencies, or other organizations.
Refunds will not be given for no shows.