The Nexus Fair is an interactive, solutions-based learning environment. It is designed to facilitate synergy of complex initiatives and organizations that share a deep passion and commitment to improved experiences, outcomes and costs in both health care and education. The Nexus Fair simultaneously offers a variety of experiences, providing lively, fast-paced interactions that participants can customize to meet their needs.
This is not your typical exhibitor experience - it is networking with a purpose!
Nexus Fair 2016
Nexus Fair Objectives:
- Provide a dynamic interactive venue for organizations, initiatives and individuals from different sectors in interprofessional education and collaborative practice to meet each other and learn together
- Share work, policy issues, and trends that impact your IPE efforts
- Make new connections that will feed your interest in and commitment to developing and supporting your Nexus upon returning home
If you'd like to share tools, resources and information with your colleagues, please submit a Nexus Fair abstract for either format:
- Showcase Presentations with Consultation Kiosk - Share practical, skills-based information, resources and Q&A with a small group of up to 30 colleagues.
- Resource Exchange - Share interprofessional tools, educational modules, and other practical resources that may be of interest and value to your colleagues.