Measuring the Impact: Evaluating Interprofessional Education and Care in Community Clinical Settings
On October 16, 2014 the National Center and HRSA welcomed presenters Jennifer Morton, DNP, MPH, APHN, and Susan Kimble, DNP, RN, ANP-BC to discuss lessons learned while studying inteprofessional education and collaborative practice (IPECP). From building a cohesive team to analyzing data, Drs. Morton and Kimble explain how the support of the National Center and the network of other HRSA grantees aided in a successful study.
- Illustrate how National Center resources can be used to support IPECP studies
- Share how program plans, including evaluation, translate across various demographics
- Describe attributes that contribute to a high-functioning interprofessional team
- Describe how an interprofessional student interface is beneficial to a clinical partner’s organizational culture
- Showcase the linking of isolated IPECP efforts
View the recorded webinar using the umconnect link below.
To provide feedback about this webinar, please take the survey available here.
Discussion notes can be found below.