Measuring the Impact: Evaluating Interprofessional Education and Care in Community Clinical Settings
THIS EVENT HAS REACHED CAPACITY
About the Webinar
The National Center and HRSA welcome presenters Jennifer Morton, DNP, MPH, APHN, and Susan Kimble, DNP, RN, ANP-BC, as they discuss lessons learned while studying inteprofessional education and collaborative practice (IPECP). From building a cohesive team to analyzing data, Drs. Morton and Kimble will explain how the support of the National Center, and the network of other HRSA grantees, aided in a successful study.
- Illustrate how National Center resources can be used to support IPECP studies
- Share how program plans, including evaluation, translate across various demographics
- Describe attributes that contribute to a high-functioning interprofessional team
- Describe how an interprofessional student interface is beneficial to a clinical partner’s organizational culture
- Showcase the linking of isolated IPECP efforts
A question and answer session will follow the webinar presentation.
About the Series
Throughout the country, individuals and organizations are working to reshape the future of health care delivery and medical education by studying IPECP.
Many of these studies are funded by grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), and together, these grantees have formed a community of educators and clinicians committed to showing the potential impact of IPECP on the Triple Aim.
As the convener of education and resources to support these efforts, the National Center is pleased to offer an educational series highlighting the IPECP work of HRSA grantees. Each webinar will spotlight a different HRSA-supported study and show how the grantees are working with the National Center – and each other – to build a transformative future.