T3 Train-the-Trainer Interprofessional Team Development Program at The University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin)
January 11-14, 2021
The T3 Training will be hosted by the UT Center for Health Interprofessional Practice and Education (IPE). They will convene health care leaders who are trained in IPE to facilitate workshops. The lead facilitators include:
- Lauren El-Assad, LCSW, Program Manager of the Center for Health IPE
- Barbara Jones, PhD, MSW, Associate Dean of Health Affairs at the Steve Hicks School of Social Work; Inaugural Chair of the Department of Health Social Work at Dell Medical School
- John Luk, MD, Assistant Dean of Interprofessional Integration at Dell Medical School
- Stephanie Morgan, PhD, RN, Director of Practice Innovation and Clinical Professor at the School of Nursing
- Dan Richards, MD, Associate Chair for Education and Associate Professor, Dell Medical School
- Dede Sparks, LMSW, Assistant Dean for Health Affairs at the Steve Hicks School of Social Work
- Gayle Timmerman, PhD, RN, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at the School of Nursing
- Veronica Young, PharmD, MPH, Director of the Center for Health IPE; Clinical Professor and Director of IPE at the College of Pharmacy
UT Austin will align with the objectives established by the National Center for IPE and the T3 planning committee to host a 3.5 day training that gives teams, consisting of health care faculty and community partners, immersive learning experiences delivered via short didactics, experiential learning modules, and project-based learning. The workshops are conducted by an expert team of interprofessional faculty facilitators.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any registration questions.
Registration costs are coming soon. Please check this website for updates or contact us for info.
Refund and Cancellation policy:
All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing by 60 days prior to the start of the training for which you are registered. A refund of the conference, minus a $250 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date. No refunds will be granted for requests less than 60 days in advance. Submit all requests to email@example.com. Conference registrations are fully transferable (see Substitution Policy); however, conference fees cannot be transferred to other sites. We regret that refunds will not be provided for no-shows.
Registration for substitutions for individual team member registrants are permitted prior to the workshop; however, conference fees cannot be transferred to other training sites. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution as well as updating any contact information. Submit all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact and Info: