T3 Train-the-Trainer Interprofessional Team Development Program at The University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin)
May 24-27, 2021
The T3 Interprofessional Team Development Program (T3 ITDP) will be hosted by the University of Texas at Austin Center for Health Interprofessional Practice and Education (CHIPE). Educators and faculty practitioners who are trained in interprofessional health care education will deliver interactive sessions to help teams develop projects to take back to their home institutions. The lead facilitators include:
- Lauren El-Assad, LCSW, Program Manager of the Center for Health IPE
- Barbara Jones, PhD, MSW, Associate Dean of Health Affairs at the Steve Hicks School of Social Work; Inaugural Chair of the Department of Health Social Work at Dell Medical School
- John Luk, MD, Assistant Dean of Interprofessional Integration at Dell Medical School
- Stephanie Morgan, PhD, RN, Director of Practice Innovation and Clinical Professor at the School of Nursing
- Dan Richards, MD, Associate Chair for Education and Associate Professor, Dell Medical School
- Dede Sparks, LMSW, Assistant Dean for Health Affairs at the Steve Hicks School of Social Work
- Gayle Timmerman, PhD, RN, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at the School of Nursing
- Veronica Young, PharmD, MPH, Director of the Center for Health IPE; Clinical Professor and Director of IPE at the College of Pharmacy
UT Austin will align with the objectives established by the National Center for IPE and the T3 planning committee to host a 3.5-day virtual, synchronous training that gives teams, consisting of health care faculty and community partners, immersive learning experiences delivered via short didactics, experiential learning modules, and project-based learning. The workshops are conducted by an expert team of interprofessional faculty facilitators.
Daily schedule for synchronous learning (note, asychronous modules will also be included):
- 5/24/21 8am – 5pm CT
- 5/25/21 8am – 5pm CT
- 5/26/21 8am – 5pm CT
- 5/27/21 8am – 12pm CT
Please register for the May workshop dates here. Before starting the registration process, please gather all registration and team member information.
Registration is $5985 per team of three, $7980 per team of four, and $9975 per team of five. Additional team members up to seven are $1995 each. Note: Your team's space is not secure until the full payment is received. Once your team has registered and submitted the full payment, your team has secured space.
Refund and Cancellation policy:
All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing by 60 days prior to the start of the training for which you are registered. A refund of the conference, minus a $250 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date. No refunds will be granted for requests less than 60 days in advance. Submit all requests to email@example.com. Conference registrations are fully transferable (see Substitution Policy); however, conference fees cannot be transferred to other sites. We regret that refunds will not be provided for no-shows. If a T3 program is cancelled by the training site, every effort will be made to notify registrants at least 45 days prior to the first day of the program and registration fees will be refunded.
Registration for substitutions for individual team member registrants are permitted prior to the workshop; however, conference fees cannot be transferred to other training sites. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution as well as updating any contact information. Submit all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact and Info: