PCMHI Curriculum Development in Interprofessional Academic Primary Care
Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Academic Affiliations, Centers of Excellence in Primary Care Education; Coordinating Center
Centers of Excellence in Primary Care Education (CoEPCE)
CoEPCE Coordinating Center PCMHI Consultant Bradford Felker, MD
This webinar includes:
- An overview of transformative PCMHI programs that provide excellent clinical care and create optimal learning for trainees and staff.
- Curriculum to supporting integration of mental health education into primary care.
- Support for the development of core mental health competencies
- National Mental and Behavioral Health in PACT Education Needs Assessments and key Findings
- SAMHSA Guidelines
- PCMHI Functional Tool
- Plans for Developing Core Competencies
For more information contact: Laural Traylor, MSW Laural.Traylor@va.gov
For information, resources and video clips see: https://www.va.gov/oaa/coepce/
Submitted by Laural Traylor, MSW on Nov 8, 2017 - 3:57pm CST