Assessing IPECP: An Introduction to the National Center's Measurement Instruments Collection
Earlier this month, the National Center released a new collection of measurement instruments for interprofessional education and collaborative practice (IPECP) research, via the Resource Exchange. Interested in learning more? Join the National Center team via live webinar for an in-depth look at this new curated collection.
Senior evaluation advisor Jean King and evaluation consultant Michelle Gensinger will discuss their search process and inclusion criteria, as well as step-by-step instructions for using this new resource. This is the first in a new webinar series about assessing IPECP; future events will feature live interviews with developers of select tools in the collection.
Participants will learn:
- About National Center's search process and inclusion criteria used to curate the measurement instruments collection
- About the state of assessment in the field of IPECP
- How to download and use instruments in the collection
- How to submit an instrument to the Resource Exchange
- Barbara Brandt, PhD, Director, National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education
- Jean King, PhD, Senior Evaluation Advisor, National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education
- Michelle Gensinger, M.S., Evaluation Consultant, National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education
Register now. Registered participants will receive an email confirmation with webinar access information.