All Together Better Health VII - Plenary Session - Interprofessionalism in a Global Context
A global panel of representatives from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australasia, Japan, Eastern and African countries, and the World Health Organization will engage in a moderated dialogue covering top issues related to interprofessional education and practice from their respective regions.
This plenary session features:
- John Gilbert, CM, PhD, FCAHS, Moderator
- Lesley Bainbridge, BSR(PT), Med, PhD, Canadian Interprofessional Health Collaborative (CIHC)
- Hugh Barr, PhD, Interprofessional Practice and Education for African and Eastern Countries
- Monica Moran DSocSc, MPhil(OT), Australasian Interprofessional Practice and Education Network (AIPPEN)
- Richard Gray, EdD, MA, Centre for the Advancement of Interprofessional Education (CAIPE)
- Flemming Jacobsen, PT, MPH, PhD, Nordic Interprofessional Network (NIPNet)
- Susan Meyer, PhD, American Interprofessional Health Collaborative (AIHC)
- Andre Vyt, PhD, European Interprofessional Practice and Education Network (EIPEN)
- Hideomi Watanabe, MD, PhD, Japan Association for Interprofessional Education (JAIPE)
- Erika Wheeler, PhD, World Health Organization (WHO)
The 7th International Conference on Interprofessional Practice and Education, which was held June 6-8, 2014 at the University of Pittsburgh Campus and was co-Hosted by the University of Pittsburgh and The National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education.