Registration open for All Together Better Health VII (June 6-8, 2014)
The seventh international All Together Better Health conference on interprofessional practice and education will be held on June 6-8, 2014 at the University of Pittsburgh, Pa, United States. All Together Better Health promotes collaboration between providers, health system executives, educators, policy makers, and health care industry leaders for the betterment of interprofessionalism. The conference will focus on the triple aim of improving health care and population health while lowering costs. Specific themes within the context of interprofessional practice and education include:
- New models of interprofessional practice and team-based care
- Aligning reimbursement with interprofessional care delivery and the economics
- Educating teams and integrating advanced practice providers in the clinical practice environment
- Educational redesign to prepare a "collaboration ready" healthcare workforce
- Legal and policy environment
- Technology applications (e.g., electronic health records, telehealth, e-health, social media, etc.)
- Theories, models, measurement and evaluation
Registration is now open for participants. There will be numerous plenary sessions, breakout sessions, poster sessions and networking opportunities. For those interested in leading a session or presentation, the deadline for abstract submission has been extended to Nov. 15, 2013. Please review full submission instructions on the website. More details about the conference can be found here.
The conference is co-hosted by the University of Pittsburgh and the National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education.