Practical Steps to Address IPECP Implementation Challenges: The Loyola Experience
In this webinar, Dr. Fran Vlasses and Dr. Aaron Michelfelder presented the challenges and rewards of a HRSA-funded project to transform clinical practice into an interprofessional model at Loyola University Chicago.
Objectives for the webinar:
- Understand the Loyola model for interprofessional transformation at clinical practices
- Outline tips for managing challenges, human resources, and system dynamics during IPECP implementation
- Consider opportunities for applying the Loyola IPECP model at other institutions and using partnerships to maximize its success
- Showcase how National Center resources can be used to support IPECP transformation
Included in the webinar recording is a 15-minute question and answer session.
The archived webinar can be accessed here or through the URL below.
**Please note that due to a technical glitch, there is intermittent beeping up until the 3:30 time stamp. The remainder of the webinar is not impacted.**
Additionally, the presenters shared the following links and resources with individuals who attended the event live:
- Missouri Association for Community Action's Community Action Poverty Simulation
- PROMIS: Patient Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System
- American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing's Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM) Core Curriculum
- Loyola University Family Medicine Coordinated Care Patient: Betty Tucker (Video)