2nd Annual Heartland Interprofessional Education Conference (HIPE)
- Sarah Shrader, PharmD Associate Professor, School of Pharmacy, University of Kansas
- Hossein Khalili, BScN, MScN, PhD Director, UW Centre for Interprofessional Practice and Education, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Andrea L. Pfeifle, EdD, PT, FNAP Associate Dean for Interprofessional Health Education and Practice, University Clinical Affairs Indiana University
The conference will include:
- National experts in interprofessional education and collaborative practice
- Oral and poster presentations of current scholarly work in the field
- Interactive skill-building workshops
- Networking and collaboration opportunities
A Regional Conference Designed For: Educators, clinicians, researchers, policy makers, and learners.
Registration cost is $100 - includes 9.5 CEUs!
Build your skills during interactive workshops, learn from national experts in collaborative practice and network with peers at the 2nd Annual Heartland Interprofessional Education (HIPE) Conference. Learn more at excellence.creighton.edu/HIPE2020. #HIPE2020
Jointly Provided By:
2500 California Plaza Omaha, Nebraska 68178
Phone : 402.280.1830