The Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation is calling for Applications for 2018 Macy Faculty Scholars Program
The Macy Faculty Scholars Program is designed to identify and nurture the careers of promising educational innovators in medicine and nursing. With support from the Macy Foundation, scholars will implement new educational innovations at their home institutions and participate in career development activities that prepare them for leadership roles.
Chosen scholars will receive:
- Salary support of up to $100,000 per year for two years
- At least 50 percent protected time for two years to pursue educational projects
- Active mentorship by a senior faculty member at their institution
- Access to the program’s National Advisory Committee
- Opportunities to participate in the Macy Faculty Scholars alumni network and attend the Annual Macy Faculty Scholars Meeting
The deadline for applications is February 14, 2018, and all applications must be completed online. For more information about the selection criteria as well as instructions on how to apply to the program, visit the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation and read the 2018 program brochure. The Foundation is also hosting an informational webinar for applicants on December 14 at 2:00pm ET.