Conversations in IPE: The Impact of COVID-19
The Texas IPE Consortium is here to support our members through this unprecedented time in healthcare education. We invite interested participants to discuss issues that are impacting, and will continue to impact, IPE at our institutions. Together we will discuss and share:
- How COVID-19 has impacted IPE activities at our institutions and what actions are being taken. Necessity breeds innovation and we want to hear yours!
- What plans different institutions have to continue IPE activities during the summer and into the new 2020-2021 academic year.
- What plans or suggestions do others have for continuing/innovating IPE activities, sustaining IPE budgets, and maintaining IPE positions with the looming financial impact COVID-19 will have on our institutions.
Most of all, it would be good to get together if only briefly! One of the strongest things the Texas IPE Consortium offers is collegiality and support for those of us involved in IPE across Texas. We hope you can join us for this critical discussion of the impact of COVID-19 on IPE!
- 11:30 am – 11:45 am Large group: Welcome, introductions, broad identification of issues
- 11:45 am - 12:25 pm Small group breakout: Discussions of issues and ideas
- 12:25 pm – 1:00 pm Return to large group: Sharing thoughts and ideas from small groups