Phillips WR, Keys T. Interprofessional primary care course curriculum and evaluation. Family Medicine. 2018;50(3):217-222. doi: 10.22454/FamMed.2018.998057. http://doi.org/10.22454/FamMed.2018.998057
New report on the Interprofessional Primary Care Course pioneered at University of Washington:
- Engaged trainees in all health professions: Dentistry, medicine, nursing, PA, pharmacy, public health, social work.
- Earned top student evaluations.
- Recruited students to careers in primary care.
- Students recommended the course be required for all health professions.
- Read student reflections describing the course as a life-changing experience.