2021 AIHC Awards
Nominations for the 2021 AIHC Awards are now open!
The AIHC Scholarship Committee, in conjunction with the AIHC Scholarship Awards Subcommittee, would like to announce a call for nominations for 5 (five) AIHC Awards.
- AIHC Outstanding Faculty Mentor Award
- AIHC Interprofessional Practice Award
- AIHC Scholarship Award
- AIHC Interprofessional Educator Award
- AIHC Student Award for Interprofessional Collaborative Practice
More information on each award, including application procedures, selection criteria and the form to submit nominations & application packets, can be found within the links above.
Nominations will be accepted until July 30, 2021. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
2020 AIHC Awards
The American Interprofessional Health Collaborative (AIHC) Scholarship Committee, in conjunction with the AIHC Awards Subcommittee, would like to announce the winners for the 2020 AIHC Awards!
The awards are:
|AIHC Outstanding Faculty Mentor Award||
In recognition of a faculty member for oustanding mentorship of students and/or peers in interprofessional education and/or practice.
|AIHC Interprofessional Educator Award||
In recognition of an individual who demonstrates excellence in interprofessional teaching.
|AIHC Student Award for Interpofessional Collaborative Practice||
In recognition of a student who has demonstrated consistent engagemnt in an interprofessional collaborative practice within the clinic, classroom, and/or community.
A special thank you to the AIHC Student Engagement Committee Members and AIHC Awards Committee Members who reviewed Poster and/or Award Nomination Submissions:
• Diane Bridges Ph.D., MSN, RN, CCM Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School
• Erica Chou MD Medical College of Wisconsin
• Erin Breitenbach Ph.D. A.T. Still University
• Kyle Warkentin BScN Thompson Rivers University
• Mary Mauldin Ed.D. Medical University of South Carolina
• Sherry Jimenez Ed.D., FNAOME DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine
• Teri Stumbo PhD, PT, FASAHP Des Moines University
• Tom Backer MA, MDIV, BCC, ACPE Certified Educator CHI Health System–Creighton Univ.
• Maura A. Nitka MSN, RN, CPN Drexel University
• Scott Bennie, PT, DSc, MBA, FNAP Kettering College