Nexus Summit 2018 Call for Abstracts Open for Workshops, Nexus Fair, and Poster Sessions
https://summit.nexusipe.org/sessions/call-for-abstractsFor Nexus Summit 2018, the National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education is calling for abstracts for peer-reviewed workshops, posters, and Nexus Fair Resource Exchanges. In the Nexus, our commitment is to bridge the gap between how health professions learners (education) and health professionals (practice) create people-centered and outcomes-focused teams to learn together and make real-world improvements.
Abstracts should reflect this commitment and address one or more of the following important focus areas to be highlighted during Nexus Summit 2018:
- Integrating the patient voice in care and education
- Engaging leaders in advancing and sustaining interprofessional practice and education
- Creating optimal interprofessional clinical learning environments
- Exploring the role and influence of technology in interprofessional care delivery and learning
- Realizing opportunities for new models of practice and education program development
- Building resilient teams for changing times
Complete details on submission options, formats, and timing are available on summit.nexusipe.org.