Click here for a comprehensive overview of the program.
Lead Site Facilitators:
- Carla Dyer, MD, Professor, School of Medicine, University of Missouri
- Gretchen Gregory, MSN, Professor, School of Nursing, University of Missouri
- Erica Ottis, PharmD, Professor, School of Pharmacy, University of Missouri
Hosted by: University of Missouri School of Nursing and Medicine; University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Pharmacy at MU
University of Missouri
Healthcare and the Shelden Clinical Simulation Center
One Hospital Drive
Columbia, MO 65211
Day 1: 8am – 5pm
Day 2: 8am – 5pm
Day 3: 8am – 5pm
Day 4: 8am – 12pm
The person who is registering the team must create a learner profile, in addition to each additional team member. Click here for instructions.
Click here to register for this workshop.
Click here to enter registration information and request an invoice. This option can also be used to pay via credit card over the phone.
*Please e-mail email@example.com if you have any registration questions
Visit the University of Missouri's program website for more information.
The Broadway Hotel
111 East Broadway
Columbia, MO 65201
*Please use code MFD when making the reservation for the group rate
- A shuttle is available from the Kansas City or St. Louis Airport
- Taxi rides from the Columbia Regional Airport to the hotel are $25 (about 15 miles)
- Uber service is available
- On-site parking at hotel: $5 self-parking/day or $12 valet/day
If you have additional questions, please contact Carrie Nicholson at 573-884-2472 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by: Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation