Train-the-Trainer Faculty Development Program: University of Missouri, September 11-14, 2017
Lead Site Facilitators:
- Carla Dyer, MD, Professor, School of Medicine, University of Missouri
- Gretchen Gregory, MSN, Professor, School of Nursing, University of Missouri
- Erica Ottis, PharmD, Professor, School of Pharmacy, University of Missouri
Hosted by: University of Missouri School of Nursing and Medicine; University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Pharmacy at MU
One Hospital Drive
Columbia, MO 65211
Day 1: 8am – 5pm
Day 2: 8am – 5pm
Day 3: 8am – 5pm
Day 4: 8am – 12pm
The person who is registering the team must create a learner profile, in addition to each additional team member. Click here for instructions.
Registration for this date will open on January 1st, 2017.
Click here to register for this workshop.
*Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register and pay via check
Visit the University of Missouri's program website for more information.
111 East Broadway
Columbia, MO 65201
*Please use code MFD when making the reservation for the group rate
- A shuttle is available from the Kansas City or St. Louis Airport
- Taxi rides from the Columbia Regional Airport to the hotel are $25 (about 15 miles)
- Uber service is available
- On-site parking at hotel: $5 self-parking/day or $12 valet/day
If you have additional questions, please contact Carrie Nicholson at 573-884-2472 or at email@example.com.
Sponsored by: Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation