12 Annual Midwest Interprofessional Practice, Education, and Research Center (MIPERC) Conference
12th Annual MIPERC Conference: The Next Wave: Embedding IPE Initiatives within Health Professions Education and Practice Settings
SEPTEMBER 19TH AND 20TH, 2019
Richard M. DeVos Center
401 West Fulton
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Discuss the impact, clinical benefits, and costs of IPCP environments.
- Discuss models and approaches for embedding IPCP and IPE initiatives into practice settings involving academic-service partnerships.
- Describe what lessons have been learned by faculty and healthcare administrators as they have collaborated to establish IPCP environments involving health profession students and professional healthcare staff.
- Describe the preparation needed to assist organizations as they consider establishing IPCP environments, including leveraging and navigating power structures, relationship building, and transformation of interactional barriers.
- Cite successes for mutually beneficial, enduring academic-community agency alliances, which extend beyond student placements
Visit the conference website for more information.